Tuesday, October 6, 2009

jick i love you ep9

nick s POV



We walked to the driveway and he opened the passenger door of the blue BMW and I got in and he closed the door gently then he went around and got in the driver side. It wasn't that long of a drive, maybe 5 minutes. When we pulled into my driveway, Joe turned to me.

"I'll see you tomorrow, nick, bright and early," he said with a smile.

I rolled my eyes. "Bye, Joe,"

"Bye,"

I got out of the car and went inside.

"Mom," I called. "I'm home!"

I went upstairs and into my mom's bedroom. She came out of her bathroom in a bathrobe.

"Young man," she said sternly. "Where have you been?"

"I've been at Joe's. I told you that when you called," I said, shrugging.

"I know. But I had thought you were at miley's and were coming home from there this morning," she said. "I didn't talk about all this on the phone because I didn't wanna keep you from Joe,"

I rolled my eyes. She thinks him and me are an item. "Well, something came up and I needed Joe and miley was busy," I said in a rush.

"You needed Joe?" my mom asked, narrowing her eyes at me.

"Yeah, like someone to talk to," I explained.

"What came up?" she asked curiously.

"It's nothing, Mom," I said trying to avoid the subject. The thought made me sick.

"Honey, you know you can always talk to me," she said, coming a bit closer to me.

"I know but I," I paused. "I just don't want to talk about it anymore," I said quickly and left the room and went to my own.

I closed my door and locked it. . I was still in Joe's shirt but I didn't care. I missed him already, so I grabbed my phone and called him.



Joe's POV



I just finished throwing a bag together for bringing to Malibu tomorrow when my phone rang.

I picked it up. "Hello?"

"Hey," It was nick. he sighed.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked.

"I just, I-" he stammered.

"C'mon, nick, what's up?" I asked, chuckling a bit.

"I, uh, I don't know. I just called you," he sounded confused.

"Oh, well, okay," I said.

"I'll, um, see you tomorrow," nick said.

"Um, okay, at 6," I reminded him and he groaned which made me laugh. "Bye,"

"Bye," he hung up.



nicks POV



As I hung up the phone, I tried to remember why I called Joe. I gave up a moment later and went to my bathroom to brush my teeth. I finished and turned out my lights and crawled into my big bed. Thoughts ran through my mind. Too many, in fact. I had nothing to do but lay here and try to go to sleep. Just me and my thoughts. I decided to think about tomorrow. I was excited to see Joe and miley again. and Kevin. Just to all hang out.

Trace.

His name had tears springing to my eyes. A knot twisted in my stomach.

Trace.

nick. Stop. Youre getting over him. I can't believe he has a girlfriend. That he loves. Why?! How long? And what was I to him? Some child? Someone whose feelings he could mess around with? He can't just do-

No, I can't think about that. Think of something else. I'll think of my new record. I needed to write and record one last song, but I have no inspiration. I'm not going to write about Trace.

Gah! I grabbed my phone and called miley. I listened to the phone ring. How many times have I called and talked to Trace at this hour? Too many times apparently. A couple tears fell from my eyes onto my pillow. I clutched my phone and my sheets closer to me.

Dang, mileys phone is off. I'll call Joe back.

A moment later, he answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey," I sniffed. "It's me,"

"nick," when Joe said my name, I got a shiver. Trace gave me shivers. I whimpered a little. "What's wrong?" I could hear the worry in his voice.

"I just, I have too much to think about. I can't take my mind away from him," A couple more tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Oh, nick, you can talk to me. I'll stay on the phone till you fall asleep," Joe said reassuringly.

"Thanks," I half smiled.

We talked mindlessly for only about half an hour when I drifted off to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment